The Eco Committee are children from Year 1 to Year 6.
The Eco-Committee is tasked with:
- Ensuring that the whole school is aware of the Eco-Schools programme
- Taking the lead in carrying out the Environmental Review;
- Ensuring that everyone in the school community is represented in the decision-making process (as far as possible);
- Providing a link between pupils, teachers, senior management team, governors and the whole school community;
- Taking the lead in delivering the Eco-Schools Action Plan
The Eco committee will work together to lead meetings in order to create a school wide action plan in order to gain the Bronze, Silver and Green flag award. The action plan will then lead to activities which can be completed to gain the awards.